Hope I die before I get old

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Mon Jul 19 12:49:33 CDT 2004

>Joe Lewinski
>Hope I die before I get old
>
>He did
>fall down in those few minutes and it reminded everyone there how
fragile
>he's become.   It really must suck to whither away.

Not good to watch someone old fall.
Falls are often the start of a steep downhill slide.

>You inspired me

Me?
Little 'ol me???

>More amazing than ever is the 59 year old Townshend at MSG in May;
>doing windmills and leaps and sweet vocals.    Pete looks to be taking
>care of himself.

He certainly is.
It's great to see.
I keep thinking about Keith, and how he could have gotten back to
"form."
Hey, if Neil Pert can still slay 'em with the drums....

Some *real* inspiration....
Pop is 84 years old, and we plan on hiking the "Hells Brook Trail" up
the face of Mt. Mansfield next week when the rents visit.  One of the
hardest climbs in VT.
Also, he's still cross-country skiing, and was a damn good help last
fall cutting and stacking wood up here.

Eat right and.....exercise!
There is no short cut.

Kevin in VT