Songwriter's Hall of Fame

An English Boy peter_dennis_blandford_townshend at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 19 12:29:49 CDT 2004

>MC, you were the one who brought this up earlier in the year, weren't you?
>We were wondering why Pete hadn't been honored, and I thought it was
>because he hadn't make a big donation, remember?
>
>The induction ceremony is on TV tonight and it's pretty insipid stuff.
>Maybe Pete's music is too noisy and too hard rock for them, eh?  Definitely
>Roger wouldn't fit in with these singers.  The Who would totally destroy
>their ambience.
>

>keets

===

Regardless of  how rigid, er....hard, Pete's ....ahem......music
is.....who...if not he,
is more worthy?

I know nothing, and truly care nothing, for such trite and superficial
awards,
award shows, etc., but, depending on one's musical taste buds, musical
colour
pallete, if you will, one can hardly imagine Pete not belonging in the midst
of
such noted composers, in the Rock/Rock and Roll genre at least, as Dylan,
Lennon/McCartney, Jagger/Richards, Raymond Douglas Davies (add or
delete at your own discretion) if any of them have even been recognised.

AnEnglishBoy~