Hope I die before I get old...

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Mon Jul 19 11:25:06 CDT 2004

From: Marcus Surrealius <bushchoked at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: The Who's reputation
>Kevin:
>
>As you're fond of pointing out, I'm staring it in the
>face myself. And my response is: if this is old age,
>it ain't bad. I still feel like I'm 20.

I'm not talking about still being in your 40's, I'm talking about
getting up into your 70's.
Health wise, unless you're struck by some of the big diseases out there,
you should still be sharp mentally and physically into your early 70's.
It's all up to how well you take care of yourself.
After that....things go south.

>That's a fact. It's already mighty strange.

Well, it's been strange for me ever since I started the 1st grade!
Man, that glue tasted strange!
And, why did we play 'girls kiss the boys' if we then pretended it was
icky??

>Speak for yourself, buddy. I plan to continue stomping
>on the tundra.

Hey, if you can't even remember what the hell a tundra is, how you going
to be a stompin'?
Pull the plug on me at that point.

Me, I plan on dying the same way as my good friend's dad did....pulled
his sled (VT for snowmobile) over on the side of trail and that....was
that.

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: