Sticks in the Air query - an answer at last!

simon malia malias40 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 19 07:43:39 CDT 2004

Jim M wrote:

>>By the way, someone (Jo?) asked about a quote a few weeks ago that I just
read in that booklet.      It was from an interview the day of the Leeds
concert:

>>Keith: "...We are difficult to record because we don't work any different
>>in
the studio to on stage.  Drumsticks are in the air when they should be on
drums and arms are flying when they should be on guitar..."<<

My heartfelt thanks Jim - for I was that someone... and now I can
concentrate of finding *another* quote (from an *audio* source) to help
bullet-point the CDr box-set I'm making for the car... Suggestions warmly
welcomed!

Simon in Liverpool