Songwriter's Hall of Fame

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 18 21:50:00 CDT 2004

MC, you were the one who brought this up earlier in the year, weren't you?
We were wondering why Pete hadn't been honored, and I thought it was because
he hadn't make a big donation, remember?

The induction ceremony is on TV tonight and it's pretty insipid stuff.
Maybe Pete's music is too noisy and too hard rock for them, eh?  Definitely
Roger wouldn't fit in with these singers.  The Who would totally destroy
their ambience.

keets