Correction

SicilianMother at aol.com SicilianMother at aol.com
Sat Jul 17 15:31:03 CDT 2004

In a message dated 7/17/2004 11:33:10 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
bushchoked at yahoo.com writes:
Can't believe I wrote that. It's what I get for
writing EMail while talking to customers. So much for
my multitasking skills.

Shit, that's what mom's  *half* to do all the time (multi-task).  If we
didn't do 50 things at once, we wouldn't get *half* the stuff done that we need to
in order to raise a family.

Jo

"Most of my songs are about Jesus. Most of my songs are about the idea that
there is salvation, and that there is a Savior. But I won't mention his name in
a song just to get a cheap play." Pete Townshend