Love this one ;)

Jim M petenotped at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 17 08:23:19 CDT 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: "L. Bird"

> Make me of shit in a two-teenier deal

Haaa.  Spell check's got a problem with "tenner", I see.  Was it an
itsier-bitsier, teenier-weenier deal?

But, are you suggesting Make Me Real is spiritual?  I'd say it's all about
celebrity.  If this is spiritual, then Pete's comparing his situation,
having fans who think they *know* him, with God's.  I don't think he'd do
that.  Plus the lyrics just don't fit.  God's heart is freely available to
those who love him and he has sympathy for everyone, in just about any
belief system Pete might be referring to.

Jim M