Moore response, wheel in the sky, Quad continues....

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Fri Jul 16 16:27:18 CDT 2004

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets at hotmail.com>
>Subject: RE:  Moore responds to Pete

Do you suppose Moore just released his statement to MTV?  Or
>maybe they called him and asked for a statement?

Doesn't matter.
I seriously doubt Pete would really care if Moore declined such a request.
I'm sure Pete and The Who know many more qualified people and organizations that could do a bit on The Who.
It all stinks.
I don't buy it.
Nothing credible to back it up.

>From: David Huntington <huntington at mindspring.com>
>
>Nice summation of not only of a person's outlook, but what I truly feel
>about this collaborative outfit currently working under the name "The Who."

Ahhh, yes.....
The ol' "The Who as a microcosm of life" effect.

>From: "Jim M" <petenotped at hotmail.com>
>
>I always thought it was just time passing.

It's an IOW thing, you wouldn't understand.
Talk to us in a month.

;-)
Ha!  Just kidding.
(I can never keep a straight face.)

That was my lesson for the day, too.

>From: "John Hughes" <pureneasy at tesco.net>
>
>Roger Daltrey will be playing a couple of charity shows in October this
>year, with the same pick up band including Greg Lake and Paul Desmond,
>drums,

Well lookey-lookey.
Greg Lake not so far out of the picture after all.

>From: Brian Cady <brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com>
>Subject: Roger interview in The Australian
>
>"One thing that musicians like us are able to do is to
>show people how to go on living their lives," Daltrey
>says. "I'm hoping we can be the first to articulate
>what it's like to be middle-aged and old-aged. We want
>to capture the feelings and anxieties of that and put
>them in songs in the same way that Pete did when he
>was talking about adolescence. I think he's about the
>only writer out there who could do it."

Ok, that's freaking me out a bit.
Weren't we just saying that?
David Huntington is Roger!!!!!!!!