Bulimia, and IOW...

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Fri Jul 16 16:08:42 CDT 2004

>From: Joe Lewinski <lewinski at icanon.com>
>Subject: Inspector O'Neal & The Indigestor
>
>There is an art to
>reading the digest and *digesting* it before
>vigorous activity or you may throw up.

And it splatters all over the floor, hitting peoples shoes and all...
But, even though they may not admit it, there are those that enjoy such things.
Either way, it's a mess and stinks.

>From: "Jim M" <petenotped at hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: keep up..with list stuff and IOW
>
>Look

<Kevin in VT takes a seat, hands to his side, eyes wide open...>

>, I had a major Who hiatus from 1991 to about 2001.

WHAT?????????????

>During that time,
>the only Who related items I purchased were the LAL re-master and Psycho-D
>(both versions).

Holy hell!

Ha!  Just messin'.
I don't stand in judgment.
Just making sure you understand the gravity of the situation.

>I missed the Quad tour, when I was living in London and
>they played Hyde Park on my 30th birthday (Doh!  What an idiot).

Ooooo, sorry to hear that.

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: