London News, Moore on IOW....(little play on words there...)

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Thu Jul 15 08:59:02 CDT 2004

>From: Brian Cady <brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com>
>Subject: London News Review vs. Pete vs. Michael Moore
>
>>Former 'The Who' star and top child pornography researcher, Pete
Townshend,

I have to admit that this opening line made me laugh out loud.
Also have to admit at not reading any further.
Too funny.

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets at hotmail.com>
>Subject: Moore responds to Pete

Tuesday
>>(July 13) in which he suggested that some of Townshend's ire stems
from
>>Moore turning down a request to make a movie about the Who.

Why does this smell like BS?
Anyone have a link to that statement???

>From: "Bruce" <bkawak at chartertn.net>
>Subject: Re: [Oddsandsods] Billboard: Isle Of Wight '70 Roundup
>
>It's probably asking too much to put the songs in the correct running
order?

*THANK* YOU!
Am I the only one that made a tape of IOW in the correct historical
order?
Good to see I'm not the only one who cares about that.

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: