drama and attack

Sroundtable at aol.com Sroundtable at aol.com
Wed Jul 14 21:23:39 CDT 2004

In a message dated 7/14/2004 8:50:04 PM Central Daylight Time,
thewho-request at igtc.com writes:

> Paul's done that, but you seem to want to ignore him!
> And don't try to say you didn't see them, they were on the same digests
> you're replying to.
>
> Kevin in VT

Paul's post was last on the digest, so I replied to your post before getting
to his.  I don't get everyone's posts in realtime as many others do.  I am on
digest only.  I reply to posts as I read them rather than reading all the
posts then going back to reply.  I already sent him an e-mail stating my intent to
be apolitical here from now on.  Of course I could just make my signature a
political comment everyday, but that's kind of a sleazy, back door way around
the rules.

Mc