Rabbit Diary - Who Tour Nightmares

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Wed Jul 14 12:35:44 CDT 2004

7/13/04
WHO TOUR NIGHTMARES

NIGHTMARE 1 - WE FLEW OFF TO START OUR NEXT TOUR,
ON ANOTHER 'PLANET'. WE DID OUR GIGS AND FLEW
BACK TO EARTH 3 WEEKS LATER.
WE WERE THE SAME AGE AS WE WERE WHEN WE LEFT EARTH,
BUT EVERYBODY ON EARTH HAD AGED 38 YEARS..............

NIGHTMARE 2 - WE FLEW TO NEW YORK TO DO A GIG.
WE WERE IN A BUS GOING DOWN A MAIN STREET LATE AT NIGHT,
STREETS FULL OF PEOPLE MILLING ABOUT...........
PETE DECIDED THAT I SHOULD GET OUT OF THE BUS WITH
MY PIANO AND START PLAYING 'SEE ME, FEEL ME'.
HE WANTED US TO GET ALL THE PEOPLE ON THE
STREET SINGING. SO I DID AS HE SAID, AND THERE
I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET PLAYING THE PIANO
WITH ALL THE STREET PEOPLE SINGING 'SEE ME, FEEL ME'....
AND AS THIS WAS HAPPENING, THE BUS WITH THE REST OF THE BAND
AND ENTOURAGE DROVE OFF AND LEFT ME THERE...........
John Rabbit Bundrick

Confidentiality Notice: