Rabbit Diary - Chopsticks

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Wed Jul 14 12:33:42 CDT 2004

7/7/04
Chopsticks

Every body get their Chopsticks ready in Japan.
The Who are on the way. Ya'll party down ok?
Then Australia, watch out. You're gonna have to
have a very loud crock that will bellow louder than
We do..........
Oh Yeah....bring your Koala Bears with you.
Then, Hawaii.....ooo...Hawaii.I never been there,
wonder if I should take a warm coat.......
Maybe I'll try the Hawaiian delicacy, molton lava
sandwiches........Then West Coast, always a winner.
L.A.,,,,Frisco.....2 of my best places to go.
Hi friends in L.A and Frisco.......
Then back home to UK to see what happens next, right?
Ya'll wish us all Luck on our journeys across the Planet,
and think of our safety and return so we can continue
to share happiness and pleasure with you all.
It's such a Great Buzz hearing ya'll screaming and
yelling out there. That really is the 'pay-off' for doing
the gigs, money's there too, but everybody knows it takes
money to do what we do, the way we do it, so you guys
can have a good time too. But the real buzz for us
is that we were all born musicians. It didn't just happen.
We were brought here to do music. That is our purpose
in Life. We do it till we die..........
That's why the crowd reaction pays us back for our hard work
just making it possible for you audience types to make
your tickets worth it, and you're obbessiveness
to come to as many of our shows as you can, and do.
Thank ya'll forever........
John Rabbit Bundrick

Confidentiality Notice: