The Who's reputation

Marcus Surrealius bushchoked at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 16:13:11 CDT 2004

> you're complaining

Keets:

I'm not complaining. I'm making an observation.

> that Pete's recent songwriting isn't spiritual or
uplifting?

Not spritual, I'd say. Uplifting, certainly.

> When did this start to happen?

It's not a definite date, but things started to slide
after Quad. And probably over by It's Hard or Iron
Man.

> Is it just the most recent two that yout think are
unsuitable?

I don't know about "unsuitable," but in the grand Who
scheme of things, they're rather ordinary.

> You already made an extensive post in response to
> this message.

Mc:

I think you've gone round the bend. This is a single
reply to a single post.

> Beating a dead
> horse?  A bit obsessed with old Mc, are ya?

Keep your fantasy life out of this, OK? Yech! Now I
feel sick.

> You and Mark are the only ones here who ever attack
> me.

Poor little innocent misunderstood Mc. As pure as the
driven snow.

> How is unemployemnt rate defined

I've already explained FIVE TIMES and you don't get
it. Hey, didn't you write this:

> I think these personal matters need to be addressed
off-list.

How about practicing what you preach, sucka?

> mention your best buddy's name in a post in ANY way,

"Hear my train a-comin'/Comin' round the bend..."

"Just because you happen to be not rich doesn't mean
you're willing to kill."
    George "thought you'd want to know" Bush

=====
Cheers         ML