Bowl seats/PignWhistle/Pre-Pre

SicilianMother at aol.com SicilianMother at aol.com
Wed Jul 14 11:53:56 CDT 2004

In a message dated 7/14/2004 11:54:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Sroundtable at aol.com writes:

.  CYA at Whola-la before the show.

>Mc

Just a reminder - the party will actually get started the night before at the PignWhistle.  "The Who Show" will play at 9:30 PM on Sunday night, 8/8.  A bunch of us are meeting then.  So, see if you can come a day earlier and make it!!

Johanna in Temecula <taking her vitamin pills and eating her shredded wheat for endurance>

"Most of my songs are about Jesus. Most of my songs are about the idea that there is salvation, and that there is a Savior. But I won't mention his name in a song just to get a cheap play." Pete Townshend