drama and attack

Sroundtable at aol.com Sroundtable at aol.com
Wed Jul 14 10:40:33 CDT 2004

In a message dated 7/13/2004 2:01:30 PM Central Daylight Time,
thewho-request at igtc.com writes:

> If that's an agenda, then you're as dramatic as poor old attacked Mc.
> Everyone is attacking him.
> He has everyone's sympathy.
> Come on.

You and Mark are the only ones here who ever attack me.  You stated
previously that I have a "narrow view of life" with no personal knowledge of said view
other than that I disagree with you politically.  That's an attack.  Now if I
mention your best buddy's name in a post in ANY way, he goes crazy.  Who's
dramatic, again?

I think these personal matters need to be addressed off-list.  Of course, I
will reply on list if I am being discussed, but I think a great rule would be
not to pre-emptively mention individuals themselves negatively on list and
reserve any personal issues to private e-mails.  Replying to one's opinions and
beliefs is fine, but personal disputes shouldn't be here.  Let's wipe the slate
clean and see if we can move on.

Mc