Who's in theaters

Bruce bkawak at chartertn.net
Tue Jul 13 17:56:09 CDT 2004

> So, my questions are....Is the version coming to theaters a brand new
> re-master, or the previous DVD version?  Is the DVD still available and/or
> is there a new DVD version coming out with this theatrical version?

The original DVD (1998) of this is out of print.  Astley months ago in ICE
said he was working on an upgraded version in 5.1.  As noted in the movie ad
the 35mm film has been transferred to HD and audio was remixed.  It is
confusing as it says "using a total of 16 tracks recorded at the festival".
This maybe a typo, as the original DVD has 26 tracks.  I just hope the use
the tape used for the CD release instead of Murray Lerner's tape that added
crowd noise and other edits that are very annoying.
Apparently, there is a new interview with Pete included as well.

Bruce