Who's in theaters

Jim M petenotped at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 13 16:04:56 CDT 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim M"

> So, my questions are....Is the version coming to theaters a brand new
> re-master, or the previous DVD version?  Is the DVD still available and/or
> is there a new DVD version coming out with this theatrical version?

A little more poking around on E-bay and it looks like there is a new
version of the DVD coming out August 10th.  (Has this been reported here and
I just forgot?)  Anyway, that's exciting.  I wonder if there'll be a major
upgrade in picture and sound?  I'm surprised this isn't getting more
attention here.

Jim M