Enough is enough...

Paul M. Moriarty pmm at igtc.com
Tue Jul 13 13:59:06 CDT 2004

I've asked once.  Take the politics off the list and please stay on
topic.  I really don't want to take more heavy-handed measures.

Every time the list deviates well off topic and into controversial areas,
the number of people leaving the list spikes.  That should speak for
itself.

For the "usual suspects" (and you know who you are), this has been
discussed countless times and I get tired of going over the same ground.

If you want to discuss other topics, there are lists that exist for
them.  Please take your discussions there or to private email.

- Paul -