The Who's reputation and No Lies

Marcus Surrealius bushchoked at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 12:07:25 CDT 2004

> Why is this?  Is it something only young folks are
entitled to say?
Something only young people can do?  Or have the songs
somehow changed?

Keets:

Obviously the songs have changed. It's all in the
writing.

> I stand corrected.

Mc:

Is that incontovertible?

> open for 5% of the state in heavily Republican areas
(2 to 1) was totally
irresponsible and likely cost Bush several thousand
votes

In 11 minutes? HA! Get a grip!

> But unlike
some, I am actually able to admit a mistake when
proven wrong (and he knows who
he is

You're right; Bush has yet to admit any mistakes.

"I don't want to sound like I have made no mistakes.
I'm confident I have. Maybe I'm not as quick on my
feet as I should be in coming up with one. I'm sure
something will pop into my head here."
           George "pop" Bush

=====
Cheers         ML