Rolling Stone Covers

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 12 20:58:00 CDT 2004

I suppose some would consider it a memorial--it depends on the attitude of
the beholder.

I don't recall how the article was written.  Was it sensationalized?  If so,
then perhaps framing it would be very tacky.

>At the Rolling Stone magazine site they have print and
framed copies of three Who covers for sale. One is the
cartoon version of the "Who Are You" album cover and
the second is the 25th Anniversary three heads cover.
The third one, however, took me aback. It's the
Cincinnati tragedy cover with the faces of the 11 fans
that died. Is it just me, or is that more than a
little sick?

Go to:
http://www.rollingstone.com/covers6