Finally: THE VOICE OF REASON

Sroundtable at aol.com Sroundtable at aol.com
Sun Jul 11 02:33:27 CDT 2004

In a message dated 7/9/2004 9:01:04 AM Central Daylight Time,
thewho-request at igtc.com writes:

> Ironic that Moore seems to be employing a generous amount of
> deliberate deceit in his attempts to pin the "liar" label on the Bush
> administration.  Hate Bush if you will, but beware of taking Moore's
> fantasia as evidence.
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Alan
> "the average Texan...carries not just a gun but a SHOTGUN."
>    --Pete Townshend, 1967

Alas, a reasonable voice to crystallize the situation PERFECTLY.  It's for
the same reason we shouldn't take Limbaugh and Hannity's "fantasia" as evidence.
 And I'm a conservative making this statement.  Alan, I'm not sure where you
fall politically, and I don't care, because your statement is pure TRUTH.

Mc