Lifehouse on WhoTV

SicilianMother at aol.com SicilianMother at aol.com
Sat Jul 10 12:08:19 CDT 2004

In a message dated 7/10/2004 6:06:35 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
pkeets at hotmail.com writes:
>The show ran about 90 minutes, I think, but I haven't watched to see if this
>is the whole thing.  They don't seem to running titles or credits.

It actually has titles and credits.......Ya just have to watch the whole
thing.

"Most of my songs are about Jesus. Most of my songs are about the idea that
there is salvation, and that there is a Savior. But I won't mention his name in
a song just to get a cheap play." Pete Townshend