what a gift!!

SicilianMother at aol.com SicilianMother at aol.com
Fri Jul 9 23:04:47 CDT 2004

What a treat to watch the Lifehouse show Who TV tonight.

I can't believe I have never seen this before and I can't believe how much
joy I got from watching it.  I just love Pete's music.  What a gift that man has.

I guess that is one advantage to not having *everything* that the Who has
done together and solo.  Watching tonight was like discovering a nugget of gold.
I have heard some of the stuff, but never saw the whole thing.

It just kept getting better and better and better.  Pure and Easy, Gettin' in
Tune, Let's see action!! The Relay!!! Join Together!!!! Oh my gosh.........so
good.

I don't need all 4 to enjoy it.......no I don't. Doesn't have to have all 4
for it to be magical and  profound and Pete looked so serene and comfortable in
his own skin.  Good music is good music is good music.  Pete is the author.
That's all I need.

I loved that last song, "can you help the ones you love"..I think it is
called?

I try not to get so excited, but this is what it has been all about all these
years.  This is why I love the Who and I love Pete Townshend.

One month from today..........I can't wait!!!!

Jo <who got an unexpected present tonight> in Temecula

"Most of my songs are about Jesus. Most of my songs are about the idea that
there is salvation, and that there is a Savior. But I won't mention his name in
a song just to get a cheap play." Pete Townshend