Can't hear it...and....shame on you Michael Moore

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Fri Jul 9 08:15:10 CDT 2004

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets at hotmail.com>
>Subject: RE: Can't hear it...and....shame on you Michael Moore
>
>Give him a break.

You make it sound like I'm out to get him.
I'm not.
But, I'm not going to refrain from stating my *observations* when asked.
Hey, let the chips fall...where....they may.

>He's doing it when (for example) Greg Lake
>isn't.

Hey now!

>He's not dedicated to The Who--he's got other work to take care of.

So?  Maybe that's a problem that should be addressed?

>He's doing a great job.

If you insist.

Pino is a very accomplished bassist.
I'd like to hear it at shows, not just on some CD's.
And, no one is asking him to replace John.
Hell, he can come up with his own solo's for MG.
But, what he *is* playing is played with little confidence from my
perspective.
You *know* he's better than that.

Kevin (NOT TRYING TO BE NEGATIVE, PETE!  I SUPPORT YAZ! ) in VT

Confidentiality Notice: