Assumption

Marcus Surrealius bushchoked at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 8 23:04:48 CDT 2004

> It's a shame what loud Who music played at level 11,
and drugs do to one's mind. To state that Moores
vitriolic bio of Joseph Goebbles, err I mean F/911 is
factual beyond reproach is mind boggling.

Dennis:

It's even more a shame that quickly formulated
assumptions bring out knee-jerk rebuttals. Where
exactly in "Naturally, because they can't deny the
facts brought out by the film" does it say that every
single fact in the movie is "factual beyond reproach?"

Nowhere?

That's right.

See, that's a fine example of education and
non-narrowmindedness (if Bush can invent words, so can
I) at work for ya. Words mean exactly what they say.
If you place new meanings on them...and I'll be the
first to confirm that Rat Wingers do that a LOT...then
you're the one changing what's said, not the person
who said it.
Perhaps you might try a bit of the drugs and loud
music (actually, with my stereo I needn't play music
loud) and see where it takes you. But of course,
that's up to you.

"I think there is some methodology in my travels."
  George "I go where they tell me to" Bush

=====
Cheers         ML