Moore fight with Pete - like it or not, they're still on the same side!

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 8 08:36:13 CDT 2004

I think we're getting on dangerous ground again and maybe it's time to talk
about something else.  Religion/spirituality and politics (like other
aspects of life) do play a part in The Who's inteactions with the world, but
they do get too personal for us sometimes.

Remember the recent problems we had with the spirituality discussion.

keets

>>It should not be taken at face value

>Yes, because that would destroy Mc's narrow view on life.
Take yer blinders off!