Pete responds

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 7 22:16:06 CDT 2004

>1. moore might change the election. I don't 100% agree with that, but it's
possible.    2. wasn't pete the same way who said that "my generation" did
nothing to change the world? he does have a tendency to change his mind once
every
few weeks. ha!

That reference I posted about last night appears to suggest that "My
Generation" was part of a movement that changed the world.  The Who "threw
down the gauntlet" (of social change), the guy says.

>I hope this dosen't turn into a nasty feud between the two.

I doubt very much if it will.  Moore's pattern so far is to hit and run.
He's got bigger fish to fry, and he's not going to settle into a
time-consuming feud with folks on the sidelines.

In my email to Filmlinc, I did suggest they post a link to Pete's response.
If anyone else is writing, it might be a helpful move to balance Moore's
interview, eh?

keets