Fahr 9/11 rating

Sroundtable at aol.com Sroundtable at aol.com
Wed Jul 7 21:36:20 CDT 2004

In a message dated 7/7/2004 5:02:29 PM Central Daylight Time,
thewho-request at igtc.com writes:

> making a big stink about the MPAA
> rating.  That's fine, but who cares, really?
>
> Jim M

My God, what else could it be rated but R?  Profanity, graphic violence- this
isn't a movie 12 and 13 year-olds should see simply because some of the
footage is far too powerful for young kids to be able to handle because it's real.
Hell, I couldn't bring myself to watch the Berg beheading.  I don't think
kids below 10th grade should see this, especially without a parent.

Mc