Pete responds

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Wed Jul 7 18:37:39 CDT 2004

In a message dated 7/7/2004 6:01:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ciggaar at warande.net writes:

> "But he'll have to work very, very hard to convince me that a man with a
> camera is going to change the world more effectively than a man with a
> guitar. "

1. moore might change the election. I don't 100% agree with that, but it's
possible.    2. wasn't pete the same way who said that "my generation" did
nothing to change the world? he does have a tendency to change his mind once every
few weeks. ha!   I hope this dosen't turn into a nasty feud between the two.