Pete directed film to be released

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 7 18:11:28 CDT 2004

Repost from TheShout:

>From www.meherbabafilm.com/

"the archive collection DVD series – will continue with Pete Townshend’s own
motion picture “Delia” which charts the story of Baba’s close western
disciple and founder of Q Theatre, Delia de Leon, as well as Pete’s fifteen
year association with her. Sixty minutes long, this is the only feature film
directed by Pete. Volumes 3, 4 and 5 are also planned for release over the
next 18 months

[...]

We hope you will visit our new and developing site regularly. The icons
below will take you to the parts of the site about:

the archive collection
Meher Baba
the work of this unique film archive

We will be keeping the site up-to-date and adding new sections to it. The
next section planned will be a thirty year history of the Baba film work and
of Pete Townshend’s role in it. If you have comments, suggestions or offers
of help – please get in touch.

Best wishes
Richard O Casey, Keeper of Films

You can buy the archive collection volume 1
O Parvardigar Restored and Extended
online by clicking on www.eelpie.com

You can contact us by sending an e-mail to:
info at meherbabafilm.com

www.meherbabafilm.com
last updated July 7, 2004"