Can't hear it means I can't hear it...

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Wed Jul 7 10:38:18 CDT 2004

>From: "Jim M" <petenotped at hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: Where's the bass?
>
>I think you're taking people too literally when they say they "can't
hear the bass" at the shows.  I've said exactly that >on this list, as
have others.

I..could...not...hear the bass in NY.
Nothing.
Nadda.
Wasn't there.

Sure, there were a few moments where you discern some low-end wash, but
that was it.
Take my statements of "can't hear the bass" *very* literally.

Kevin (still catching up) in VT

Confidentiality Notice: