WGFA vs. Rockin' in the Free World

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 7 07:55:41 CDT 2004

>very interesting that pete could support a war and
>also support meher baba who's like a peacemaker..

>Pete's been showing a lot of bad judgement lately. He
went to the child porn site. Soon after that he
releases a song called "Real Good Looking Boy." He
continues to use a poor bass player (for the band).
He's making a new album AFTER we lost John. He's
calling the band "The Who" when it most clearly is
not.

Now, now.  It's not clear that all this is bad judgement.

>Maybe he means the war on terror, not the invasion of
Iraq. Pete's far too intelligent to buy into the initially flimsy and since
proven utterly false
reasoning for invading Iraq. So either he's talking about something else, or
is
once again exercising bad judgement. Unless it's Alzheimers.

The waffle looks bad, but I don't blame Pete for trying to stay out of
politics.  This is a long standing policy.

>I wonder if that part is true.  Moore seems to be a
>bit vindictive

At least, that's what the Rat Wing talk show hosts would have us believe.

I'm going by what he's said on the news shows.  True, this is sound bites,
but he does seem to attack people on very slight provokation.

keets