WGFA vs. Rockin' in the Free World

Marcus Surrealius bushchoked at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 07:43:11 CDT 2004

> very interesting that pete could support a war and
> also support meher baba
> who's like a peacemaker..

Pete's been showing a lot of bad judgement lately. He
went to the child porn site. Soon after that he
releases a song called "Real Good Looking Boy." He
continues to use a poor bass player (for the band).
He's making a new album AFTER we lost John. He's
calling the band "The Who" when it most clearly is
not.
Maybe he means the war on terror, not the invasion of
Iraq. Pete's far too intelligent to buy into the
initially flimsy and since proven utterly false
reasoning for invading Iraq.
So either he's talking about something else, or is
once again exercising bad judgement.
Unless it's Alzheimers.

> I wonder if that part is true.  Moore seems to be a
> bit vindictive

At least, that's what the Rat Wing talk show hosts
would have us believe.

"Well, I think if you say you're going to do something
and don't do it, that's trustworthiness."
       George "not a nation builder" Bush

=====
Cheers         ML