WGFA vs. Rockin' in the Free World

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Tue Jul 6 22:44:01 CDT 2004

In a message dated 7/6/2004 11:35:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pkeets at hotmail.com writes:

> I'd believe the part about Pete supports Tony Blair, but I guess I'll
> refrain from projecting what Pete might think about the war.  I DO think
> Moore cares whether someone is against him or not, though.  Or else he makes
>
> a big thing about it for the publicity.  He's been ranting at the
> Republicans for trying to block his film for weeks, and I'm sure he'd like
> to get a fight started in the press with Pete, too.  ;)

nah, I don't think he'd want a fight with pete.   the republicans ARE trying
to block his film. you been reading the news at all? groups have come together
to boycott the film, threatening the theaters etc. all this and they haven't
even seen it.