WGFA vs. Rockin' in the Free World

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 6 22:34:30 CDT 2004

>>I wonder if that part is true.  Moore seems to be a bit vindictive, and he
>may assume that everyone not for him is against him.  He gives that
>appearance on TV.

>well, he did say that he heard that pete was for the war. I don't think
>he'd
say that because pete wouldn't allow a song to appear in a movie. he dosen't
really care if someone is against him or not, really.

I'd believe the part about Pete supports Tony Blair, but I guess I'll
refrain from projecting what Pete might think about the war.  I DO think
Moore cares whether someone is against him or not, though.  Or else he makes
a big thing about it for the publicity.  He's been ranting at the
Republicans for trying to block his film for weeks, and I'm sure he'd like
to get a fight started in the press with Pete, too.  ;)

keets