Vega on Daltrey

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 6 22:13:50 CDT 2004

>I agree with you Mc, for 60 he is looking real good. The only thing that
bothers me, and maybe you all can shed some light on it, he looks swollen.
He
doesn't look heavy as much as blown up. I recall my mother looking this way
when
the Dr. had her on steroids for a period of time. I wonder if he is taking
them
for his shoulder or something else.....Sandy

I somewhat agree with you, Sandy.  At the concert for NYC, Roger's face
looked especially puffy, but other times it doesn't.  In that photo from the
Lonnie Donegan tribute, for example, you could see definite cheekbones.  ???

keets