AEB and Who's worst

Sroundtable at aol.com Sroundtable at aol.com
Tue Jul 6 01:12:19 CDT 2004

AEB writes:

> What about:
>
> Athena?
> You Better You Bet?
> Did You Steal My Money?
> Sister Disco?
>
> God awful tripe....................bad songs........poor performances.......
>
> AnEnglishBoy~

He's BAAAAAAAAACK!!!  Well, sir, it has been quite some time since you have
posted.  It's GREAT to hear from you again.  I don't mind any of these, but
agree whole-heartedly with Did You Steal My Money- bletch!!  I kind of like
Sister Disco, and in a weird way, Athena.  YBYB has slowly grown on me, but I can
completely understand it being on most people's Who's worst list.  I've always
hated Boris The Spider and New Song and No Road Romance.

Now, I am wondering if you are planning to attend The Who's shows in CA this
August 7th and 9th?  I am attending both shows and would like to finally meet
you, especially given our unusual history.

Mc