Who 4play

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 5 21:00:10 CDT 2004

Heh.  Well nobody can accuse them of playing just the hits.  What if The Who
played a set like this?

;)
keets

>"slip kid"
"bargain" (  ::sighs:: why did they have to sell this song to a car
commercial? now "who's next" ain't exactly my TOP fav album cause of it, and
i'm not
too fond of the song for the same reason. thankfully they didn't put that
part
in the song in the ad where pete sings that slow part, "I sit lookin round"
etc. otherwise I would REALLY hate it. ha)
"squeeze box"  (and someone said it's a terrible song huh? ha!)
"goin mobile"