who 4play

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Mon Jul 5 19:36:55 CDT 2004

Q1043 here in new york has been doing this "4 play" marathon all this weekend
for the 4th of July and here's their 4 play for the who (if anyone's
interested anyway):

"slip kid"
"bargain" (  ::sighs:: why did they have to sell this song to a car
commercial? now "who's next" ain't exactly my TOP fav album cause of it, and i'm not
too fond of the song for the same reason. thankfully they didn't put that part
in the song in the ad where pete sings that slow part, "I sit lookin round"
etc. otherwise I would REALLY hate it. ha)
"squeeze box"  (and someone said it's a terrible song huh? ha!)
"goin mobile"

mind you, they've probably played another "4 play" with the who before, and
this is the only one I heard. I heard two 4 plays with the stones, so it's
possible. just in case there's people out there who ain't happy with the
selection. ha.

peace

"a dictatorship would be a good idea, no question about it" - george "i'm a
uniter not a divider" bush