Roger biography?

Jdtr006 at aol.com Jdtr006 at aol.com
Sat Jul 3 06:03:23 CDT 2004

In a message dated 7/2/2004 4:56:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pkeets at hotmail.com writes:

> The unauthorized biography?  Maybe this is the reason there's now a rumor
> that Roger is writing an autobiography.

I might have to get that, but I wish Roger would write his own. I can't find
the book on Amazon's U.S. website, I guess it will be there when the book
comes out. Thanks Keets for the info.
(when Roger writes his own book, he will have to dedicate a chapter to me,
and the week we spent together...yes, that's right, I'm dreaming