Who's in the movies

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 2 22:38:50 CDT 2004

Hey, thanks for identifying them.  I've put a lot of the movie and TV
appearances in the IMDB for The Who, but I dunno trying to list all the
songs.  Somebody is doing it, though.  They've certainly got my admiration.

:)
keets

>well I know that "substitute" was in "school of rock", "pictures of lily"
>was
in "the filth and the fury" (documentary on the sex pistols. also includes
footage of the pistols doing "substitute"), "sparks" was in "almost famous"
(great scene in it with that song by the way). we all know about CFNY but
i'm not
sure about the other ones.

"one day...you will be cool" - from "almost famous"