Who did it?

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 2 22:29:37 CDT 2004

Thanks, Bruce, and congrats on having a copy.  I don't think I've ever seen
this one in the various album listings at all.

keets

>>Here's an interesting album listed at ArtistDirect.  Does anybody know
what this might have been?

> > The Who
>Who Did It (Withdrawn)
>01/01/1971
>
>>Sorry, this product is not available.

>I have a copy.  Basically it was Side 1 of "A Quick One" and Side 1 of
>"Sell
Out".

>from Joe's site:
Who Did It - Track 2856 001 - The August 1994 issue of Vox states "Available
only through a mail-order club in the early 70's, this compilation was
little-known and withdrawn early on. For most Who collectors, it's their
ultimate desire, but there aren't many copies to be had." Even Pete
Townshend is not familiar with it.