The Who in movies

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Fri Jul 2 22:27:08 CDT 2004

well I know that "substitute" was in "school of rock", "pictures of lily" was
in "the filth and the fury" (documentary on the sex pistols. also includes
footage of the pistols doing "substitute"), "sparks" was in "almost famous"
(great scene in it with that song by the way). we all know about CFNY but i'm not
sure about the other ones.

"one day...you will be cool" - from "almost famous"

"poor man wanna be rich, rich man wanna be king, and a king ain't satisfied
'til he rules everything" - springsteen in "badlands"