The Who in movies

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 2 21:56:51 CDT 2004

I'm not sure who's been putting The Who songs that appear in movies in the
IMDB, but here's a list of CDS from ArtistDirect that contains some I
haven't seen before.   I gather these are movie soundtracks.  Whatever,
they'd be interesting to check out.

Also, I notice The Who doesn't seem to be listed there as "on tour" until
you get to The Who's page, at least.  Then there's a link that takes you to
CA ticket sales at somewhat um, premium prices.  Pollstar didn't mention
them being on tour, either.  Hmmm.  Maybe it's not really a tour?

Various Artists 	School of Rock 	Producer
Various Artists 	The Concert for New York City 	Performer
Various Artists 	Acid Drops, Spacedust & Flying Saucers: Psychedelic
Confectionery Performer
Various Artists 	Almost Famous 	Performer
Various Artists 	Amplified 	Performer
Various Artists 	The Filth and the Fury (Virgin) 	Performer
Various Artists 	Rock at Planet Earth 	Performer
Various Artists 	The Limey (Original Soundtrack) 	Performer