Is it just me?

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 1 00:10:41 CDT 2004

>>she said they have a recognizable falling three chord cadence that tags
>>the
music.  Presumably this is Pete's compositions, which are most often heard.
Anybody else notice this?

>It is definitely a Who chord progression, but it may be a 4 chord
cadence.   C - G - Am - F is the main progression.

Since she plays percussion, I think she's talking about rhythm rather than a
chord progression.  The cadence I think about right away is the one that
starts "Baba O'Riley," but I hadn't noticed that they repeat this kind of
thing in other songs.  Maybe so.

She loved the lyrics to RGLB, BTW.  She says it "soooo typical" of musicians
to check their rock star image in the mirror.  Also, she wanted to know who
the woman is Pete's talking about in the song.

keets