Babe Rainbow

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 31 00:20:54 CST 2004

>>Thanks for the info.  So, do we think that's something Pete would have in
his house?  I suppose it could be, but it's pretty mass-market, so who
knows?  Are there any other clues we could pick up on?

It looks like the prints go for 500-1000 pounds, probably depending on the
signing and numbering.  Blake did the cover to Sgt. Pepper, BTW

It's not Rabbit's house.  We can tell by the photos on his site.  Unlikey
it's Roger's, as I don't know that he owns a house like this in London.
Possibly it's corporate offices, but the sofa and lamps look more like a
home.

There's something that spells "Pete" on the wall behind the sofa.  Someone
says they saw the star light fixture in the news casts from Pete's arrest.
Interior of this house would be a good match for the exterior that we saw in
photos from the same time.  Other than that, I dunno.  Maybe we should take
up a collection to send me to London.  I'll check and let you all know.
:)

>>For a brief time I really hoped Babe was my type. It was 1966 and I was on
>the fringes of a pretty weird scene in South London. That's how I first
me Babe Rainbow.

>That's a pretty sad story.  It is fiction, right?

I have no idea.  This is actually the first time I recall seeing the print
or hearing the story.  Rainbow is the bridge to heaven, isn't it?

keets