rabbit's diary

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Tue Dec 28 22:19:51 CST 2004

hey, I agree with rabbit's statement on what's happening in asia. I feel it's
the worst tragedy I've ever heard of in my lifetime. and rabbit's true about
bush. I read that they donated $40 million to bush's inaugeration (that how ya
spell it?) and $35 million to the asia tragedy. oh, and $5.17 billion to
hurricane relief in florida, probably because his bro requested it.

I ain't saying $35 million ain't enough, it's quite a donation, but I think
it'd be better if the sums of bush's inaugeration and the asia thing were
switched around. I feel 55,000 lives are more important that the re-election of a
president that more and more people are growing to dislike.

but hey, that's just me. I ain't trying to start another political thread.
just thought i'd stick my "two cents" in.

oh yeah: happy 2005 this week