Fw: Seaons Greetings!

Bruce bkawak at chartertn.net
Thu Dec 23 18:34:13 CST 2004

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an
environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive,
gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within
the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or
secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular
 persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice
religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally
successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition
of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2005, but not without
due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose
contributions to society have helped make America great (not to imply that
America is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only
"AMERICA" in the Western Hemisphere), and without
 regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith,
or sexual preference of the wishee. By accepting this greeting, you are
accepting these terms: This greeting is subject to clarification or
withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original
greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of
the wishes for
 her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is
revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to
perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a
period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting,
whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish
or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Sent to me by a friend who works with the legal system, can you tell. :) Not
being a lawyer or politically correct I'll just say Merry Christmas and have
a Happy Who Year.

Bruce