More to Moon Bio

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 22 22:48:29 CST 2004

>I skimmed through the Hermits tour chapter and found a couple edits.  There
maybe more I don't know, it's difficult to compare as each book uses a
different font so the pages and text are offset quite a bit.

Whooo.  Sounds like Roger and this guy really got on well.  ;)

Thanks, Bruce.  That's very interesting, but you wonder why they were
included in the first place.  Whether or not they're true, they don't seem
appropriate in a biography about Moon.  In Roger's biography, yes.

I gather this is why Roger is shy of biographers.  ;)

keets